- Business centre
- Convention centre
- Meeting rooms
- Training rooms
- Business lounge
- Plug & Play work spaces
Facilities for Retail
- Retail primarily as a support for commercial office space takers.
- Planned Retail Destination with top end brands.
Facilities for Hospitality
- Corporate guest house
- Food court
- Bar/lounge areas
- Fine dining restaurants
Facilities for Art & Culture
- Spaces for Cultural events, art galleries and recreational activities that can facilitate the interaction between communities and a vibrant environ can be created.
- Art Galleries for featuring popular works of artists
- Space for cultural performances
- Terrace gardens
Facilities for Hospitality
- Fitness centre in an area of 6,000 Sq. with the facilities of gymnasium, sauna and swimming pool.
We find pleasure in serving you the best!
We believe that if the small things are taken care of, the big things function smoothly. Lehariya aims at providing round the clock services to ensure that the employees and the visitors have a tussle free experience!
Safety & Security
- 24 Hour appointed Security Guards with security equipments
- Automatic turnstiles and metal detector
- Round the clock CCTV security eye
- Perimeter and Security Lightning
- Special office parking space
- Valet parking
- Special parking for people with special needs
- Every nook and corner of Lehariya is managed by a team of professional and efficient experts.
- 100% power back up
- Pre-paid metering systems
- Centralised Air Conditioning for all floors & lobby areas
- Basement ventilation
- Building management system
- Dedicated lifts for business centre users & visitors
- Dedicated Service Lift
Turn Key Services
- Access to legal counsel
- Travel Desk
- Entrepreneur Cell
ENVIRONMENT- Delivering Functionality
The contemporary designs at Lehariya are the perfect amalgamation of excellence and quality. Be it the layout, design or architecture, every corner of the property has been touched, and perfectly engineered to maximize efficiency and ensure trouble-free operation by the users. The well-ventilated spaces are intricately designed in a way that maximizes light and air circulation and helps keep the environment cozy and cool. With a commitment to ensure a luxurious experience, KGK Infrastructure is all set to offer an environment that will inspire your modern aspirations in this progressive Corporate World!
Customized Design solutions
- Large, flexible floor plates
- Sky-walks which provide seamless movement and integration between the towers
- Magnificently crafted double / triple volume spaces
Indigenous to Rajasthan, 'Lehariya' is a special tie-resist dyeing technique known for exuding wavy patterns or Lehar. The unusual designs and patterns of our project, inspired by this technique, hence prompted the name 'Lehariya'. With a close resemblance to the Rajput turbans, these patterns crawl up to the top of the towers and visually appeal the buyers. However, these patterns offer much more than just aesthetic satisfaction. These patterns help absorb and deflect the direct sunlight, and contribute in keeping the indoor temperature pleasant.
The four pillars of Lehariya boast multiple benefits in terms of comfort and effectiveness. These buildings are finely designed in a way to channelize proper ventilation and airflow, which further reduces excess usage of electricity for adequate lightning and cooling. Besides this, the excellent engineering of these buildings ensures that the passage between these buildings is always shaded and pleasant.
Exterior Areas & Landscaping
Lehariya spreads to a distance of over 10,000 sq ft and embraces lush-green sections throughout the property. These soothing landscapes have been intricately developed for leisure and recreational activities. Furthermore, the property habitats various terraces and public spaces on the 6th and 7th floors to ensure quality socializing and relaxation.
Green Building Amenities & Features
Lehariya advocates an approach of ‘Smart-Sustainability’ that can be witnessed in the design of the structure, which is in harmony with highest LEED standards. Realizing the need for environ friendly reforms, stress has been laid to include beneficial features like rain-water harvesting, landscaping that reduces heat, etc. These reforms also help reduce utility and the expenditures incurred on the same.
Design of Interior Areas
- Beam-less structures provided
- Elegantly use of crafted material in lift lobbies, washrooms and common areas
- Use of flying carpet glass ceilings to allow natural light and ventilation
- Floating MS Staircases and Bridges.
- 17% Energy Saving
- 53.77% water savings through low flow fixtures
- Bicycle stands, showers and changingrooms are provided
- LEED India pre-certified Gold' Rating building
- Professional property management system armed with state-of-the-art equipment
- Appropriate quality control measures resulting in wind velocity and earthquake resistance structure.
- • Exposed concrete finishes achieving spectacular effects with minimal maintenance.